Thursday, December 8, 2016

Donut Adventures Part 2

Every year I look forward to going to the Ohio State Fair. I love the music, the rides, the animals, the people, but most of all I love the food. When it comes to the food, my favorite things would have to be the grilled corn on the cob, fresh fries, anything deep fried, mini fair donuts, and most importantly, the donut burger. I have no idea who came up with this oddly satisfying treat, but it's amazing.


Glazed donuts serve as the buns, and then you get to choose from cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions as your toppings. I usually get lettuce, cheese, and tomato. When I first tried this two years ago, I was skeptical. I mean who wouldn't be? As I took my first bite, I knew I was going to have to get another one. It is a true mix of sweet and savory and I highly recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment