Sunday, December 11, 2016

Schmidt's Sausage Haus

For someone who's lived in Columbus all her life, loves to explore, and is part German, I have never been to Schmidt's Sausage Haus until the other day. When I walked in, it was so cute and you could see the German heritage everywhere. Once my family got back to our table, we looked at the menu and it was so hard to decide. All of the options were classic, warm, filling German foods. Since it took us so long to decide, we started with drinks. I got hot chocolate which was very creamy and delicious. 

Eventually everyone decided what we wanted to eat, and then we waited for it to come out. My dad and sister went to their buffet for their meal and got tons of food. All different types of sausages, sides, and desserts. My mom and I got the classic reuben.


I got two sides with mine so I picked chunky applesauce and potato pancakes. All the food I had was delicious and kept me full all day. It also reminded me of all the stuff my family has made before. It tasted like a good home cooked meal. I would highly recommend going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment